Wisconsin Lottery Contest Rules
Official Promotion Rules:
1) No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
2) Contest open to legal residents of Wisconsin. Must be 18 years of age or older to win.
3) Limit one entry per person and one entry per household, regardless of entry method.
4) Employees of stations WTMJ-TV, WKBT-TV, WGBA-TV, WMTV-TV, WAOW-TV (the “Stations”), Journal Broadcast Group, Inc., Wisconsin Lottery, Hoffman York (collectively, the “Contest Sponsors”) and their FCC licensee, parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, , sales representatives, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and members of each of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
5) The contest runs from August 11 – September 7, 2014.
6) To enter, visit www.wkbt.com, www.nbc15.com, www.nbc26.com, www.waow.com, www.tmj4.com or www.contestmvp.com and follow the links and instructions to enter and submit your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth, and a valid email address in the online entry form. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible by assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
7) Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. All entries submitted become the sole property of the Contest Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Contest Sponsor. The contest administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. For purpose of this Promotion, a “Day” shall begin at 12:00:00 a.m. CT and shall end at 11:59:59 p.m. CT.
Contestants may also enter by mailing a postcard to TODAY’S TMJ4 station that includes their full name, address, age, and phone number. Post cards should be sent to: TODAY’S TMJ4 Wisconsin Lottery/iPad mini Contest, 720 East Capitol Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53212. Postcards must be received before 5pm on September 7, 2014.
Contestants are competing against entries accepted from all participating television stations.
8) One (1) winner will be selected via random drawing of all eligible entries via all station websites on September 8, 2014.
9) Prize includes: one iPad mini
* Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $300.00
10) All prizes or prize certificates need to be picked up at the office of WTMJ-TV, 720 East Capitol Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53212.
11) Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any damages or injury incurred by contestants as a result of winning. All expenses on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, and depending on the nature of the prize and eligibility requirements of the contest, the Sponsor in its sole discretion will require verification of the contest winner’s identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo identification. By participating in the Promotion, the winner and his/her guest agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, their respective parents and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to or from any prize-related activity.
12) The Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this contest if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the contest, or the operation of Contest Sponsors’s web channel or is otherwise in violation of the rules. Contest Sponsors further reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the contest, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond the Stations’ control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest as determined by the Stations in their sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any person to deliberately damage any Stations’ web channel or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Stations and/or Contest Sponsors reserve the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. Contest Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Contest Sponsors, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Stations reserve the right, but not the obligation, to modify, suspend or cancel the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
13) Contest Sponsors and stations reserves the right to substitute prizes as necessary and make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement. This contest is void outside the continental U.S. and where prohibited by law and is subject to all local, state, and federal laws. Non-compliance with these rules may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
14) By entering this contest, all entrants agree that Contest Sponsors and stations have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from the contest and their determination of the winner is final.
15) Winner will be notified by phone. Winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within 20 days of notification attempt or winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen by via random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to complete, sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize.
16) By participating in the contest, the winner and his/her guest agree to have his or her name, city, state, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
17) Odds of Winning are dependant upon number of entries.
18) A list of the winner can be obtained by writing TODAY’S TMJ4, Wisconsin Lottery/iPad mini Contest, 720 E. Capitol Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53212.
19) Winner is required to present valid identification, social security number and sign a waiver of eligibility and liability. Prize is non-transferable, may not be substituted or redeemed for cash and winner are responsible for all applicable taxes. Prizes not claimed after 20 days will be forfeited.
20) LIMITATIONS of LIABILITY: Contest Sponsors and their agents are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, postage-due or mutilated entries or mail or for any computer, on-line, telephone or technical malfunctions, delays or human errors that occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of entries, or for inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, lost or delayed by computer transmissions. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Contest Sponsors, Contest Sponsors reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and award the prize from among all eligible entries received to date. By accepting prize, winner and travelling companions agree to release Contest Sponsors and their parent, affiliated, and subsidiary entities, and each of their respective officers, employees agenets, and directors, from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the Contest or in prize-related activities; including any travel related thereto.
21) Winner agrees to have their name and photo used by WKBT-TV, WGBA-TV, WMTV-TV, WAOW-TV, WTMJ-TV, Journal Communications and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates in publicity of contest after selection of winner is made without further authorization, compensation or remuneration.
Wisconsin Lottery Results
Click on game below to see winning numbers!